Source: Allkpop
————————————————-
►Like fanpage to update hot news: https://www.facebook.com/topkoreannews/
► Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TopKoreanNews
► Email: topkoreannews@gmail.com
————————————————-
➤ Please do not edit, cut logo or re-upload this clip, and take out with full credit

46 comments for “News leaked: 2 Surprising Korean Celebrity couples are getting married – How they responded?

1. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Lee Seung Gi (Hwayugi) had been chasing after Girls Generation’s Yoona for five years

2. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

why is everyone so cruel abt her….I loved her….I have been a fan for quite a long time…i even included a part of her name in my email id😊. she hasn't changed a bit…

3. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

why do I feel so sad in the inside of park bo gum I feel happy for them but why do I feel so sad and heartbroken 😣😣😟😟😞😖😖

4. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Jang nara does not have instagram only twitter

5. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Those who bashed jang nara are so evil and idiot. I'm a fan of a guy who linked yo her i don't know the name though but i will not bashed someone just because they are dating rumour or not. Sorry to my bad English.

6. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Bo gum!?? Jinja?? First jongki now bo gum😢 they are taking my oppa one by one😭😭. If hes happy with her, I have no problem.

7. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Is that park bo gum?? Is he really getting married

8. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Sometimes this people who said bad things before clarify it(like jang na ra case), make me sees the world in a bad conditions. I mean, it's a good things that you have your own opinion, but comment things first and then knowing about it last?.

9. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Ohhh😱Jang Nara anf bo gum?😭😭😍

10. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

what's the title of the song at the end?

11. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

I really dislike how some fangirls cross the line. No matter how much you idolise a person, they are not yours and they have a life of their own. Don’t suffocate them please. And stop bashing when they are linked to somebody. They are also human and they have the right to be respected.

12. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Park Bo Gum has a bright future so stop tainting his life with unpaired or incompatible ladies…. Park Bo Gum deserves to be respected in spite of his being so polite and respectful…..

13. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Whether she gets married or stays single is her own personal business, she such a great actor and beautiful person. I just don't get people and their hate, it's just so sad.

14. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

This Knetz got a "HUGE" microscope,they can see even the smallest thing about every single kpop!!! They are the NOSIEST people ever! as if they are the most beautiful and most perfect creatures on earth!…..😜😜😜

15. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Rumors and click bait nonsense.

16. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Well for 1, Jang Na-Ra is damn good looking and 2, she's youthful beyond her years. And 3, it's her life to pick who ever she wants to be with. And 4, all you jealous bees needs to stfu cause all you bees going to get old and probably won't even look half as good as her! Dumb and jealous bees!

17. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Jang nara is the most baby face actress ever

18. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Hey Wt was da last song played … Any1???

19. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Is this real?

20. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Jang Nara should be with Seo In Guk..Bogum should be with Kim Yoo Jung

21. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Gong yoo 🙁 sarang hae chincha 🙁

22. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Age dose not matter if the couple are ready to get marry 😣

23. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Jang na ra and park bo gum😘😘

24. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Just because Park Bo Gum is handsome people are worshipping him like a God. I do like him coz he is humble, but it doesn't mean that Jang Nara is lower than him. She is a famous actor than Park Bo Gum based on her works. Nd she is famous in China too. Even she performed with super star Jackie Chan. Many people are quite insane out there suffocating the celebrities with their so called tag "fans" How come they talk ill about others casually?

25. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Omg park bo gum i cant believe

26. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

best of luck for your marriage and advanced greeting 'HAPPY WEDDING LIFE'💃✌🐥sweetest

27. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Thanx a million miss jang na ra , to clarify not marrying park bo gum . Tat news was so terrifying and shocking.

28. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Age nowadays doesn't matter at all,Love will find a way even in your old days..Issue like this is brought up by malicious people that is not happy with thei life..B
    but as for me I am truly rooting for nara and johun.. I love their chemistry and hoping for the best of them in the future…

29. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

I cried a lot watching train to Busan. Now the actors are marrying each other.

30. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

The gag is I want this. The gong yoo one not so much since he's MINE (If he's happy and in love I'm willing to share lol) but with the Jang Nara one I started cheesing so hard then had to stop when I realized it wasn't true. I want this ship smh T_T

31. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Jang nara was the very first k-actress i’ve known because of Bright girl and since then, i have loved her. I dun get why most koreans doesn’t like her.. I even read articles saying korean doesn’t like her because she’s mostly grabbing works abroad on the peak
    on her career. what is fucking wrong with that.. she and My other idol Jang keun suk suffered from that hatred because other countries love them more than their own country..

32. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

How can Jang Nara Marriott Park Bogum – Park Bogum is bisexual!!!!

33. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

I dont know why fans bashing her (Jang Nara) she fucking gorgeous and pretty. Whoever marry her is damn lucky!

34. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Jang Nara is one of korean actresses that I adore. I think she is a lovely woman and has a good personality. She looks younger than most of k-pop girl idols nowadays. So what? If Bo Geum likes her, it's not up to us to judge and being disrespectful about her age. K netizens are always mean anyway. They always write hateful comments if their fav idol or actor are in a relationship.

35. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Jhang Nara is Soo beautiful, preeetty than other actress. And still young.

36. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Jang Nara is an ageless classic beauty. All them haters can STFU! Don't be jealous, besides PBG won't end up with you anyways so let them chose their life. So called fans are so ugh, SMH~

37. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

It doesn't matter about her age or how she looks…jang Nara Is a really beautiful person… she's beautiful inside and outside..

38. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Really, Koreans are SO uptight about so many, many things, but aging? It also seems like ANY unmarried woman over 30 is considered a cougar! tsk, tsk, tsk… Now I guess we can add Aging to their ever growing list of things they scorn or put down. tsk, tsk, tsk… I guess living with such constraints is good, if you;re Korean.

39. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Well ,best wishes for them.

40. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Jang Nara 😘

41. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Racism in Korea is beyond it's limits. Age, face, skin color, height, job… These are not so important facts

42. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

I didn't even knew that Park Bo Gum had a girlfriens

43. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Those bashers!!!!they are just jealous of you Jang Nara, thats the point…..Fighting!!

44. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

rumors can only be rumors if no one would stand out to explain nevermore I hope the guys involved should come out and explain too hehehe lol!! 😅

45. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Too gue na ako alam ng pangolo donald trump nagalit nga piro gosto gue talaga

46. August 1, 2018 at 12:39 am

Maboti nam itoloy niyon ang darama niyon god luck in joy sorry ayaw ko talaga kasi alis ako ng pinas sorry god bay