Miley Cyrus BRAGS About Sex Life With Liam Hemsworth

More Celebrity News ►► http://bit.ly/SubClevverNews

Miley Cyrus was on the cover of Cosmopolitan’s September issue and to celebrate Ellen came up with what we hope will become a regular game on her show.

“Lady Time With Ellen and Miley” featured questions from Cosmo quizzes back in the 70’s.

The first question being, “Your sex life with your lover can best be compared to…” with three options to choose from.

Now we all know Miley’s lover is the handsome as heck Liam Hemsworth, so let’s prepare ourselves for a little dish on the pair’s sex life.

Miley answered c. a commuter trip on a concorde jet.

And when Ellen laughed and said she must have no time to waste Miley added QUOTE, “I gotta go, I got an album comin’ out.”

Now I think Miley chose the best answer out of the three choices. Rollercoaster ride: over in a few minutes and you feel nauseous afterward, luxury cruise–WAY too long and you feel nauseous during.

She doesn’t typically get so candid about her relationship, and especially not her sex life, but in typical Ellen fashion she can get almost any celeb to open up about that kinda thing in very natural ways.

The next two questions they answered definitely showed how far Cosmo has come since the 70’s.

One said “your lover wishes you were more” with the options “slender, informed, or attractive”

To which Miley responded with a disgusted look on her face QUOTE, “This is insane!” and added, “This seems very sexist and wrong. I’m glad we’ve evolved. I’m glad Cosmo has evolved.”

But Miley did end up answering “informed” while Ellen said her lover likes her just the way she is.

Here’s to hoping Miley was just picking the lesser of three evils! But now I want to know all your thoughts on Lady Time with Miley and Ellen. Could you answer questions like that in front of your grandma?! Tell us in the comments below and then click right over here to see Miley schooling Ellen on millennials. Thanks for watching Newsfeed, I’m your host Ava Gordy and we’ll see you guys next time!

For More Clevver Visit:
There are 2 types of people: those who follow us on Facebook and those who are missing out http://facebook.com/clevver

Keep up with us on Instagram: http://instagr.am/Clevver
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ClevverTV
Website: http://www.clevver.com

Add us to your circles on Google+: http://google.com/+ClevverNews
Tweet Me: http://www.twitter.com/avagordy

27 comments for “Miley Cyrus BRAGS About Sex Life With Liam Hemsworth

1. November 20, 2018 at 8:23 am

It's good to see Miley respecting grandma 😍

2. November 20, 2018 at 8:23 am

My grandma is dead, so yeah.

3. November 20, 2018 at 8:23 am

Yea yea…….swap genders and see if sexism is applicable there. Whoops!! it already happened….Why the double standards, miley?

4. November 20, 2018 at 8:23 am

@MILEYCYRUS WHO IS THE BOY,WE KNOW YOU ARE! HAHA LADY TIME YOU DEVIL WORSHIPPER LYING LITTLE BOY GIRL,REAL TRANSGENDER PPL HAVE TO FACE MANY PPL AND ITS HARD ON THEM,YOUR FAKE AND LYING TO MANY PPL YOU DISNEY RAT PROJECT TY SO MUCH FOR THIS OH SO NEWSWORTHY STORY ABUANOTHER HOLLYWEIRD EXPERIMENT GONE WRONG

5. November 20, 2018 at 8:23 am

Why don't you just shut up and let the clip rolling?you're annoying

6. November 20, 2018 at 8:23 am

Disgusting. Miley is a man

7. November 20, 2018 at 8:23 am

Asking about sex life ha see she said I will not answer by saying grandma on set ,u dumb people still asking what if Miley asks same for Ellen now that's an interesting story ha stop with this sex life and making contraversies over them plzzz ask about something good ,why r u people interested in other people's sex life don't u have any job or shit to do , usually I don't comment but why r u so much excited about how much longer liams willy standing, see urself in mirror ask the same question

8. November 20, 2018 at 8:23 am

Miley is TRASH…complete and total TRASH…Hemesworth too! Hopefully tomorrow they'll both drop off the face of the earth!

9. November 20, 2018 at 8:23 am

what is wrong with the world I ask myself. I hate you, I hate your fucking poor stupid channel. I hate this kind of news and people who broadcast this kind of total crap. whish you all die soon. The human race would eat shit right now if it was in your hands, I mean this kind of media, this kind of "artists" (if anyone accepts Miley Cyrus is an artist which she is absolutely not). why you people do not drop dead? why? I can't live in this world, you fucking miserable Americans.

10. November 20, 2018 at 8:23 am

That is the opposite of bragging. She didn't want to let off details for all you pervs

11. November 20, 2018 at 8:23 am

What am I doing here?

12. November 20, 2018 at 8:23 am

You guys exaggerate so much. She said she didnt want to answer the questions. Plus im sure her gma new about it before hand. Nd if not mileys old enough now. Plus she was playing a game and picking the best choice out of the 3 three smh. Always trying to make miley look bad.

13. November 20, 2018 at 8:23 am

clickbait garbage

14. November 20, 2018 at 8:23 am

Has she confirmed she’s pregnant?

15. November 20, 2018 at 8:23 am

Miley's mum's a MILF.

16. November 20, 2018 at 8:23 am

she didn't brag about anything. your title is misleading.

17. November 20, 2018 at 8:23 am

Mylie must be about one of the most ridiculous fuck partners possible….I wouldn't want to fuck her annoying ass silly as….Fucking Mylie would be like fucking a Clown

18. November 20, 2018 at 8:23 am

My grandma is an audince!1 hahaha

19. November 20, 2018 at 8:23 am

Yeah she can answer In front of grandma….shes white trash skank

20. November 20, 2018 at 8:23 am

I would too tbh

21. November 20, 2018 at 8:23 am

miley doesn’t deserve liam

22. November 20, 2018 at 8:23 am

I'm not sure if anyone would agree with me on this but I'm saying this in my opinion and not being rude or anything. I may not know what happens behind screens and all that but if I were Liam I would wont my partner leaking our sex life. I also think Liam can do better then Miley cause ( I don't know if she still does..) she exposes her body a lot, and she does/did smoke and I wouldn't wont my partner doing that cause she could die from cancer. I'm not being mean in saying this but I think Miley is a bit of a s**t in a way cause she has gone out with heaps of people in her life and she doesn't stick with them, I mean Liam might be her longest relation ( d be surprised if they make it to marriage ). I AM NOT BEING MEAN!!. I'm just saying this as nice as possible…  plus they have broke up and got back together again, god knows why they have being doing an on and of relationship but if Liam is happy with her then I guess I should to…  I'm not being mean I swear

23. November 20, 2018 at 8:23 am

Noone gives a shit

24. November 20, 2018 at 8:23 am

Theres nothing Fuck this channel

25. November 20, 2018 at 8:23 am

😂

26. November 20, 2018 at 8:23 am

stop click baiting us by using a photo of other shows. e.g ellen, jimmy fallon. use your own photos – this is a cheap ploy to get clicks

27. November 20, 2018 at 8:23 am

Ohhh wow her Grandma is in the audience, so when she did that scene in VMA, millions of grandma her father, family didn't watch her on TV.