HGTV’s Property Brothers’ Fully Renovated House I Hollywood at Home | People

Property Brothers, Drew & Jonathan Scott, give us a tour of their amazing Las Vegas home.
Subscribe to ►► http://po.st/SubscribePeople

Stay on top of all the latest celebrity gossip – Scandals, news, rumors and more:

Celebrity love, romance and relationships – Never miss out on who’s dating who, recent break ups and new hook ups:

Watch the newest celebrity interviews – From Jennifer Lopez to Jennifer Lawrence, Pop Stars to Movie Stars, Bachelors to Real Housewives, we’ve got it all:

Celebrity style, fashion icons, outfit fails and the best dressed – Check out everything from Gigi Hadid’s legendary outfits to Eva Longoria’s timeless style:

Get all access to A-list events, award shows and parties – Who wore what, which awards were won, and was there any drama:

No matter if you’re into Taylor Swift or Justin Bieber, we’ve got some of the best live performances right here:

Keep up with the Kardashians – get the latest on Kim & Kanye, and the rest of the hottest celebrity family around:

CONNECT WITH
Web: http://people.com/
PEOPLE Insider: http://po.st/PeopleInsider
Twitter: http://po.st/TwitterPeople
Facebook: http://po.st/FacebookPeople
Instagram: http://po.st/InstaPeople
Google+: http://po.st/GooglePeople
Newsletter: http://po.st/NewsletterPeople

ABOUT PEOPLE
PEOPLE is the #1 online news source all things pop culture. Get your fix of the hottest celebrity news, celebrity gossip, celebrity interviews, exclusive stories, red carpet events, style and updates from the world of entertainment, involving your favorite stars.

HGTV’s Property Brothers’ Fully Renovated House I Hollywood at Home | People

35 comments for “HGTV’s Property Brothers’ Fully Renovated House I Hollywood at Home | People

1. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

BEWARE THESE BROTHERS ARE RIP OFF MERCHANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I watched THE PROPERTY BROTHERS TV SERIES and I believe you brothers are BASTARDS who steal money from unsuspecting beautiful couples with children who just want to buy a home….
    Have you no morals…????????????????????
    Do you get a cut for selling these asbestos riddled houses…to unsuspecting couples who have to then fit out the bill: for the removal costs of the asbestos and to pay you EXTRA for ripping it out….?
    You arseholes should have the houses tested for asbestos beforehand and tell them what the costings will be.
    You should never sell any houses to couples that contain asbestos and if you do then they should be told before they buy the property.
    You two are clearly PURE EVIL and have no morals because you rip out walls and sadly make them pay dearly for things that you knew about ahead of time, but failed to warn them about.
    You rip these home buyers off and they trust you both because of your pretty faces and THEN you hit them with hidden costs which you withheld from them.
    I hope EVERY HOME BUYER sees you BOTH for who you really are
    …..A pair of shonky rip off merchants!!!!!

2. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

Iamm from Puerto Rico..hope one they come to Puerto Rico to fix houses…Bless

3. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

I love them…god Bless

4. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

I love your show never missed not even one episodes your are the most good looking guys and twins too

5. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

Amo todo os episódios,dos irmãos.

6. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

Ok a slide! When can I move in?

7. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

🕺Men should not wear red or burgundy colored pants 👖

8. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

I used to watch all your episodes until I heard you guys made a total ass of yourself up and Fargo at one of the local restaurants when you guys don't know how to handle bulls and thought you were somebody special I wouldn't turn your channel on again if your last Show on Earth you're a couple of pukes

9. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

Thats a Restoration Hardware chandelier…..hmmmm…why do they live together?

10. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

Beautiful. Guys..now ,if you could only. Come install a little. TLC. On my English. Rabbit. Hutch ,I'd be most. Grateful !!loving the show. Btw ,you have me hooked. Every week!!

11. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

it's a museum.   How much are property taxes every year?

12. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

I love there house!😉

13. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

They deserve this, they must put it lots of effort as its shown in the end result on their show 'my dream home'.

14. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

Home? Not really. It is a nice bachelor pad/frat house though.

15. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

+John s .yes he is what.???.a builder,plumber,sparky.please explain.

16. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

are either of these clowns qualified at anything.??? here in new Zealand my friends and I whom are qualified trades people , joiner , plumber, electrician, and builder laugh like hell when the show comes on TV. we see the tradie one doing electrical, plumbing, tiling, building , ducting, and painting not to mention roofing, flooring and what looks to be very dodgey demo. is he qualified at any of those things ????, or doe's his team do all the work.still we like watching if only to see how far behind the rest of the world the us is on all aspects of interior and exterior design . go on u tube and watch the UK show grand designs to see how a modern kitchen should really look. still as a TV show it's quite good in a keeping up with the rest of the yank diy crap done in 3 hours,days,months,back yard,kitchen,landscape rubbish.we all have a good laugh and thank god our building codes are as tough as they are.FYI. it's called a Splash Back !!! and here in n z tiled ones are soooo 1980s .painted glass is now the in look.probably get to the us by 2020 or so.would love to see these house's revisited in a year or two to check out the workmanship. as the saying in nz goes YEAH RIGHT.

17. d h
    November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

they live together? dafuq

18. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

how much money do u have???????!!!!!!!!

19. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

Wondering if the New Renovated Homes stay intact and People keep there Expensive Renovations cleen looking Fabulous? BECAUSE A LOT OF THISE PEOPLE LIVED LIKE PIGS…

20. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

that's so nice

21. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

I am from the Caribbean and I watch HGTV quite frequently One of my favourite programmes is Property Brothers. I find Jonathan and Drew to be a very pleasant and likeable pair of young men Not only do they appear quite knowledgeable about their craft but their confident yet easy and relaxed manner of presentation greatly helps in enhancing the quality of the programme.By the way that house is wonderful.

22. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

DAYUUUUUUUM

23. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

Sweet water slide!

24. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

Beautiful!!!

25. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

Cool lol

26. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

Why did they do lime green garage doors on tv if they were going to end up with these actual nice ones…

27. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

Congrats to both of you! your house is absolutely a dream. I hope to be an amazing architect like that some day

28. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

Love Property Brothers! Congratulations to Jonathan! super fantastic the house I love it! amazing and perfect for all! love

29. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

they have a fucking waterslide on their house?? man i would kill for a house like that :/

30. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

31. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

I wanna see your bed rooms!!!! Lol.

32. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

Love the property brothers. Especially Jonathan. Theirs nothing better than a guy that does construction.

33. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

ooooOooooo maaan!!

34. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm

Hello u guys are the best.

35. November 30, 2018 at 5:26 pm