Elementary School Students Arrested after Sending Nude Photos?

The Doctors discuss the case of 2 elementary school students who were arrested after it was discovered they were allegedly sending each other nude photos.

Subscribe to The Doctors: http://bit.ly/SubscribeTheDrs
Like us on Facebook: http://bit.ly/FacebookTheDoctors
Follow us on Twitter: http://bit.ly/TheDrsTwitter
Follow us on Instagram: http://bit.ly/InstagramTheDoctorsTV
Follow us on Pinterest: http://bit.ly/PinterestTheDrs

About The Doctors:

The Doctors is an Emmy award-winning daytime talk show hosted by ER physician Dr. Travis Stork, plastic surgeon Dr. Andrew Ordon and OB-GYN Dr. Nita Landry.

The Doctors helps you understand the latest health headlines, such as the ice bucket challenge for ALS and the Ebola outbreak; delivers exclusive interviews with celebrities dealing with health issues, such as Lamar Odom, Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham, reality stars Honey Boo Boo and Mama June, and activist Chaz Bono; brings you debates about health and safety claims from agricultural company Monsanto and celebrities such as Jenny McCarthy; and shows you the latest gross viral videos and explains how you can avoid an emergency situation. The Doctors also features the News in 2:00 digest of the latest celebrity health news and The Doctors’ Prescription for simple steps to get active, combat stress, eat better and live healthier.

Now in its eighth season, The Doctors celebrity guests have included Academy Award Winners Sally Field, Barbra Streisand, Jane Fonda, Marcia Gay Harden, Kathy Bates and Marisa Tomei; reality stars from Teen Mom and The Real Housewives, as well as Kris Jenner, Caitlyn Jenner, Melissa Rivers, Sharon Osbourne, Tim Gunn and Amber Rose; actors Jessica Alba, Christina Applegate, Julie Bowen, Patricia Heaton, Chevy Chase, Kristin Davis, Lou Ferrigno, Harrison Ford, Grace Gealey, Cedric the Entertainer, Valerie Harper, Debra Messing, Chris O’Donnell, Betty White, Linda Gray, Fran Drescher, Emmy Rossum, Roseanne Barr, Valerie Bertinelli, Suzanne Somers; athletes Magic Johnson, Apolo Ohno and Danica Patrick; musicians Tim McGraw, Justin Bieber, Clint Black, LL Cool J, Nick Carter, Kristin Chenoweth, Paula Abdul, Gloria Gaynor, La Toya Jackson, Barry Manilow, Bret Michaels, Gene Simmons and Jordin Sparks; and celebrity chefs Wolfgang Puck, Guy Fieri and Curtis Stone.

13 comments for “Elementary School Students Arrested after Sending Nude Photos?

1. January 6, 2019 at 8:16 pm

Don't show this to ur parents
    Also they also always blame us the "big kids"

2. January 6, 2019 at 8:16 pm

most gay shit i have ever seen bruh

3. January 6, 2019 at 8:16 pm

a r r e s t e d f o r n u d e s .

4. January 6, 2019 at 8:16 pm

Seriously.
    If it was middle or high school it would be Ovi.
    But come on now🤦‍♀️

5. January 6, 2019 at 8:16 pm

I'm the youngest in my family and my older brothers started teaching me things from the age of give or six in which they shouldn't have known about those things but ended up bringing that info to me. Now I am a teenager and obviously people are not as careful with language as they used to be since I'm a lot older so I hear stuff all the time but I don't care anymore

6. January 6, 2019 at 8:16 pm

Hi can you help me with my situation that on my arms and legs i have black changing skin color from sun damage. From my elbow to my wrist on both of my arms and on my legs from my knees till my feets is the sun damage. I've went to many doctors I got so many differnt kinds of creams but it never help and i went to do a laser to but they said for ur skin might not change. I honestly don't know what to and i can't show my arms because of this and it's really stressful for me. Please please can you help pleaseeeee. What can I do. Help me.

7. January 6, 2019 at 8:16 pm

Well they clearly don't know that little kids be having phones at the age of 7 and having sc and insta

8. January 6, 2019 at 8:16 pm

Lmao they old asl😂

9. January 6, 2019 at 8:16 pm

I got a phone when I was ten I’m thirteen now but I’m not allowed to be on social media and my mom has all my passwords and checks everything I download so I think it’s okay for younger children to have phones as long as there’s rules for the phone and the stuff on the phone

10. January 6, 2019 at 8:16 pm

They shouldn't have phones…or at least parental locks…stupid..plus where are they learning that…

11. January 6, 2019 at 8:16 pm

Elementary school kids being arreseted? Isn't that a little excessive. They are so young their brains are still developing. Children do dumb shit. Arresting them could be scary or traumatizing. The parents should punish them and teach them what they did wrong. I know some people will disagree with my opinion, so feel free to reply to my comment and share your views on this.

12. January 6, 2019 at 8:16 pm

What about those female elementary/middle school teachers who were arrested for being rapists? Some light needs to be shed on those issues too because of all the idiots on the internet saying “he wanted it” and “lucky kid.”

13. January 6, 2019 at 8:16 pm