Ariana Grande Left Catholic Church Because Of Frankie

10 Guys Ariana Grande dated►►http://bit.ly/1tm89hK
More Celebrity News ►► http://bit.ly/SubClevverNews

Talk about brotherly love! Ariana Grande is opening up about her decision to leave the Catholic Church, and it has a lot to do with her brother Frankie.
As we’re sure you know, AG’s half-brother Frankie is openly gay, and when he came out, it made her question her faith.
In an interview with The Independent, Ariana opened up about the whole situation, and was very candid telling the outlet:
“When my brother was told that God didn’t love him I was like, ‘OK, that’s not cool.’”
However, Ariana IS a spiritual person, so they decided to try their hand with another religion, Kabbalah, and discussed how they came to that decision.
“They were building a Kabbalah center in Florida so we both checked it out and really had a connection with it.”
She also mentioned that she believes the tools she learned through her new faith have led her down the path she’s currently taking – aka being one of the biggest pop stars on the scene right now. Ariana said that since joining the church, quote,
“My life has unfolded in a really beautiful way, and I think that it has a lot to do with the tools I’ve learnt through Kabbalah, I really do.”
Bringing it back to her brother Frankie, Ariana said that he’s the main reason she even got into singing, because since he’s 10 years older than her, she really idolized him. So, when Frankie got into musical theater, Ariana followed suit. Well that seemed to work out for her, didn’t it?
Alright guys, what do you think of Ari’s latest interview? Hit the comments to tell us your thoughts, and then click here to get a history of Ariana’s dating timeline, and make sure you subscribe to Clevver News as well. I’m Erin Robinson, thanks for hanging with us, we’ll catch you later!

For More Clevver Visit:
Website: http://www.clevver.com
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/ClevverNews
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ClevverNews
Keep up with us on Instagram: http://instagr.am/Clevver
Add us to your circles on Google+: http://google.com/+ClevverNews
Tweet Me: http://www.twitter.com/heyerinrobinson

46 comments for “Ariana Grande Left Catholic Church Because Of Frankie

1. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

I knew she was unfaithful when she dropped some mv like God is a woman.

2. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

If anyone is gay you still get merraid to a boy and you can't have kids you have to adout them 🙂

3. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

I hope they both go back to Catholic. Ari has changed so much. She cusses all the time in her songs. Also God loves everyone no matter who you are!

4. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

I don't understand God is a Woman I thought she didn't believe in God

5. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

I Don't mind if you leave the Catholic church (I am catholic)But kabalah sounds like an occult to me

6. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

LGTB filth yuck

7. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

That’s really not nice cuz god loves everyone I litterly hate Ariana , that means that she never had faith in the first place

8. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

Ummm no. They don’t understand Christianity

9. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

Guess what Ariana you still believe in god because “ GOD IS LOVE” and when you love someone the. You love GOD! So don’t be stupid!!!!

10. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

Kabbalah is saten

11. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

Omggh only for her brother??

12. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

God is a woman is God's plan

13. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

God loves everyone , he but I don’t believe in people that say they r gay or lesbian or bi like no god created Adam and Eve. A women and man. There is no gay people or lesbian they just believe that in there self so they think yah I’m gay. Like no!! God is love.He loves everyone and she made the wrong decision! God is the only one that people need to believe in not other stuff!!!

14. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

god loves frankie whoever told him or you is lying ariana you should go back to the catholic faith

15. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

when i saw this i literally freaked out why did you leave the catholic church god loves you same with everyone else equally

16. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

Nooooooooooooooo😧😤😤😓😓😓😓

17. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

God never said he didn’t love him! God said he didn’t agree with what he adopted into his lifestyle. BIG difference. Joining a Kabbalah is so obvious for people who don’t respect the gospel or know about God’s love TRULY.

18. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

I think it’s just disgusting, how Ariana, abandoned her faith, for her brother. She could’ve transferred into another Christian church, she could have become a Christian, but she decided to abandon the faith in God. And I just feel so bad for her, knowing that the day she dies, it’s going to be burning in hell, for the rest of eternity.

19. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

Noooo another person disobeying Jesus' law! He said no praising false Gods! I am NOT Catholic. I am christian. I know Jesus is real. I want Ariana to be safe in the arms of Jesus as well as everybody else in the world! Spread the word! Jesus loves each and every one of you! He will keep you safe in his arms!

20. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

Even though I was raised Christian I can relate to ariana with that they said the same about my big brother for the same reason I went to another religious organization myself.

21. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

Frankie Is Freaking 34 Or 35

WAT

22. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

True ariana please dont do this like you were christian u and franklin somebody got to stop her from doing a dumb choice i really liked ariana why why did she turned out like this now.😓😤😫😫😢😧 dont be a Satanist just ✋ god likes all no matter what i god bless u ariana to go to heaven and franklin father change ariana faith show her the truth show her that youll be there and always be for ever in everybodys heart including franklin Amen u need god in the name of Jesus

23. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

#love her

24. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

god love everyone notings matter if you are transgender

25. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

If she calls herself an Atheist, then she's an Atheist for bad reasons. She may still believe in that God but not worship it anymore. If she's an Atheist it's not because of bad evidence, it's because she said "F*ck you" to that God because if he inspired the book, then he's an @$$hole because it says to kill homosexuals, which Frankie is. Good for her!!

26. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

Did god say that or did some other person say it ?Because god loves everyone !!❤Including Frankie.That person that said that about Frankie hasen't learned anything about god.📿

27. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

that is not true that God dusent like gay guys it doesn't matter he love you how that you are.

28. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

DUMB PEOPLE, God DO loves homo's and lesbians AS A HUMAN!!! GOD HATES the homoSEXUALITY!!!
    Know the difference you lustloving Madonna loving kabbalah losers! 💯

29. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

This is so wrong. There is only one religion and she should support him but being gay is also very wrong.

30. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

It's not Frankie who Said that God didn't loves him that was the devil in him who said that because be gay is a sin and sin is not from God sin is from the devil BUT God loves everyone even gay but he is not agree with it . And the "connection" she feels with the Kabbalah center was a feeling from the devil because the devil want her to stay away from God . The Kabbalah is just a creation of the devil for made God angry and for get people away from God. So the devil uses Frankie for Ariana and Frankie to stay away from the true direction the Church . The things she learn from the Kabbalah is Fake and the fact that her life is beautiful is the devil who make her life seem "beautiful" but at the end she will see that her life is not that beautiful and I hope she will open her eyes soon .Sorry for my bad english but I hope You will understand me.

31. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

LMAO THE COMMENTS ARE KILLING ME PSJPSJPSJ

32. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

These are the demons i have been told about. They encourage sinful behaviour.

33. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

Stupid girl. God loves each and every person instead, of choosing the right thing she chooses to follow in her brothers footsteps she could have just went to another church first off even if her brother did go to hell if she went to heaven it's not like she would remember who he was on earth and remember that God loves everyone and who knows, God does what he wants to do so technically what if her brother actually went to heaven. Kabbalah is man made so it's basically theories.

34. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

I love their relationship so much

35. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

To be honest, it will take a great grace and merical to come back to the faith. Being satanic u put yr soul and yr "faith" in a bad situation. The other thing is that being gay is not the isue, but the action is the isue. a person who is tempted to steal. Does that make him a theif??. Love the sinner hate the sin. Kabbala is a religion based on naturalism. She will fall just like all those who join in a great deprestion. Because the soul will cry out. I will pray for her and her family's converstion. God help the out casts.

36. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

She’s leaving it cause she believes in satanism, I’m no catholic, but play her lyrics backwards

37. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

I am sure no one has told her brother God does not love him. He must have been advised that God does not like his being gay which I believe is a good advice. Being gay is a disgusting sexual practice in the eyes of any normal person let alone God. The bible clearly criticizes it (see Romans 1:26–27, Jude 1:7, Leviticus 18:22, 1 Corinthians 6:9-10). Unfortunately the Catholic pop prefers to please gay people rather than God by not criticizing gay life. What a shame! You can not claim to be a christian and disregard God´s will mentioned in the bible.

38. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

I know how it feels ari its fucking annoying

39. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

Im questioning my faith too judgemental people feel like they are so righteous leave frankie alone and i just dont know what the f i believe in anymore

40. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

Even if you have commited a really bad crime like killing someone or being part of the LGBT community God will always love you. He loves every each and one of us even if we sin. The only thing I hate about most religions is that they don't like to asscociate with LGBT people. I mean I support it and I'm a mormon. I think anyone should love who they wanna love. And in my church they just think being gay is wrong….and I'm likeeee bish whyyy?

41. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

Catholics teach that God loves everyone sooooo her old church must've sucked lol

42. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

I love Ariana with all my heart but Catholics DONT hate gays.. they just don't support it.

43. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

you don't change faith like you change t-shirts..

44. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

God loves everyone. Why would she believe that

45. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am

What an unacceptable reason!

46. December 22, 2018 at 9:34 am