10 SHADIEST Celeb Moments of 2017

More Celebrity News ►► http://bit.ly/SubClevverNews

For More Clevver Visit:
There are 2 types of people: those who follow us on Facebook and those who are missing out http://facebook.com/clevver

Keep up with us on Instagram: http://instagr.am/Clevver
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ClevverTV
Website: http://www.clevver.com

Add us to your circles on Google+: http://google.com/+ClevverNews
Tweet Me: http://www.twitter.com/EmileEnnisJr

33 comments for “10 SHADIEST Celeb Moments of 2017

1. September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

They didnt push her she jumped

2. September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

The Fifth Fifth Harmony shade to Camila Cabello was total a moment where I went “what the actual f**k, not cool at all!”

3. September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

Swish Swish isn't about taylor.

4. September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

Halsey and Nikki Manaj are nasty as fuck.

5. September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

Lmao sorry Nicki stays the queen Remy who?

6. September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

Also the 5H drama, I don’t get it. I think it’s just telling the world, oh hey! We’re fine with out Camila! We can do this, and good luck to Camila on her own. I love 5H and Camila and I literally can’t stand the drama of them tho. They’re both great. ❤️❤️❤️

7. September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

Lmao, Katy will never bet Taylor. Katy literally can not even sing. 😂

8. September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

Taylor Swift wasn’t dismissing her previous selves, she was poking at the people who say stuff about her. Her ego is too big to poke fun at herself.

9. September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

4:03 OOOOOOHHHHHH roasted!!!!!!!!!

10. September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

swish swish is like the worst song of the year. not cos I'm a Taylor fan or Katy shadedTaylor… it's just a horrible song

11. September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

I live for the ones that are actually shade.

12. jsh
    September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

These ‘shades’ were boring bye

13. jsh
    September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

WHY DOES THIS CHANNEL LOVE TAYLOR SO MUCH CAN YALL GET OUT OF HER ASS LMAO

14. September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

Shade throwing? Like, lampshades?

15. September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

I stan 5H HARD but I am ready for their break up. Not because I dont like them as a group but, because they treated like actual trash by their label and they dont deserve their talent to be wasted. Look at Normani rn SHE IS THRIVING with her new song and management, look at Ally performing at the Oscars preshow, Lauren coming out with 3 amazing songs that are doing well, and Dinah with her feature with Red One.

16. September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

Taylor Swift is just so fucking annoying

17. September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

I hate trump so much but eminem's diss was so dumb. He lost his spark, it was weak and cringey. Not to mention, EVERYONE disses trump, all the time, everywhere. So it was also nothing new. ALSO:

Fifth Harmony needs to except that Camila was the star power of the group and they are flops without her. I know that's harsh and I'm not trying to be rude cause I don't follow Camila or any of the other girls but it's just the truth. I mean, they really only get attention when they diss Camila or bring her up lol.

18. September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

THAT WASN’T SHADE TO CAMILA, THEY SAID THEY WERE JUST TELLING THEIR STORY!! THE FIFTH MEMBER JUMPED, THE GIRLS FELL, THEY GOT STUCK IN THE CONFINES OF THEIR CONTRACTS AND SOON BROKE OUT OF THEIR BOXES WHEN THEY RELEASED SELF TITLED BECAUSE THEY FINALLY HAD CONTROL OF THEIR CAREERS

19. September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

Halsey made no point.

20. September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

This should have been called, "Celebs throwing shade at Taylor."

21. September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

CAMILA IS THE SWEETEST THING

22. September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

pop music

23. September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

im a simple person… i see camila i click

24. September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

I still don’t know why Katy Perry is famous. Honestly, for example: her lyrics. Can they be more dumb and basic? It seems that they were written by a 5th grader. Other example, she always try to so hard to be funny to the point that makes me cringe.

25. September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

Wow Taylor Swift is clearly the shadiest bitch in music (she is in almost every moment) .. She is the mean girl of music. . . .
    1. Katy Perry is getting back at Taylor for her song "bad blood" … she is showing taylor that she isnt gonna be pushed around and karma is a bitch
    2. Fifth Harmony is making a joke.. Camilla took that stunk way to seriously, she should have just laughed it off instead because the girls are just reminding us that Camilla left the group and isnt coming back… Camilla is now one of the biggest stars in music and has proven that she dosnt need fifth harmony… and the girls are clearly pissed as they probably are realizing that its only gonna gown downhil for the group without their best vocals (remeber what happened to destinys child?)
    3. I dont understand why this "feud" even made the list.. maybe i am not understanding what this is all about but if Taylor honestly is offended that Diplo doesnt like her song than she is just once again proving to the world that she needs to get over herself and stop playing the victim
    4. I think taylor is realziing that her Reputation (hence the name of her album) over the years has exposed her as a big bitch who always plays the victim and cannot handle critisim, but i think she is just reaizing how lame she had been and that if she wants to fix her reputation then she has to own up to all of the roles that she has fought over the years to hide
    5. Remy Ma dissed nickki and got some atteniton from it.. she should thank Nicki cause no one would know who Remy ma was if The queen of rap didnt call her out.
    6. Same as #3.. Who cares what music Stephen Curry listens too or not.. its his choice.. if he doesnt liek Rihanna's music that its his right not to listen to it
    7. Donald Trump is an embarassment and disater .. Eminem is just doing what he does best which is rapping about the way he see's things and how he feels… Donald trump is endangaring the United States and we all need to realize this and Speak up!
    8. Halsy is clearly joking… why wouldnt she like her part the best?? its HER part? and the Chainsmokers helped her become a huge star with this song.. I doubt she would ever throw shade on them
    9. Demi has a song about bisexuality.. and takes it as a personal dig???? wtf… Katy perry sang "i kissed a girl" BEFORE Demi sang Cool for the summer… GET OVER YOURSELF DEMi… She is literally is so annoying because she constantly tweets her own opinons and puts other people down if they dont agree with her or if she doesnt agree with them.. everyone deserves their own opinion (including her) but dont bash other people because they dont agree with you.. or because you think your better than them.

26. September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

i dont understand taylor vs diplo's shade???? He said something about how people would rather stream songs like bodak yellow and Rockstar than listen to look what made me do…. I understand that its shady to say people dont like listening to taylors song… but there has to be more to it than that??? People like some songs and dislike others… if your offended and fight with someone because they don't like the same songs as you.. than you need to get off your imaginary throne and realize that music is subjective.. I don't see anything wrong with what Diplo said…. What am i missing here? I cleary am missing something??? Please fill me in?

27. September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

I'm here for Eminem

28. September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

remy ma wishes

29. September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

you forgot katy shading britney

30. September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

Why are they showing old pics of remy 😐

31. September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

I'm pretty sure that fifth harmony was really dissing camila hahaha… No matter what they say, they knew the public's mind. Lauren is smart enough to realize that

32. September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

yas Eminem get em

33. September 25, 2018 at 11:05 am

im a simple person. i see camila, i click. (like a maniac)